Artificial Pancreas Market Global Opportunity Analysis by control type (threshold suspend device system, non-threshold suspend device system, control-to-range (CTR) system, and control-to-target (CTT) system) by treatment type (insulin only, bi-hormonal, hybrid) and by end users, Technology, Trends, Size, Share and Growth By Top Leaders – Forecast till 2023.
Artificial pancreas is a medical device that mimics the glucose-regulating function of a healthy pancreas with little or no input from the patient. These devices use a computer-controlled algorithm which enables it to precisely calculate the amount of insulin needed to be delivered with the use of an insulin infusion pump. The Global Artificial Pancreas Market Share is expected to reach $ 360 million by the end of 2023, this market is projected to growing at a CAGR of ~ 15.2 % during 2017-2023.
Request for a Free [email protected] https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3854
Top Key players:
Some of the top Key players profiled in this Research Study are Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Beta Bionics, Semma Therapeutics Bigfoot Biomedical, Admetsys (pipeline product analysis), Animas Corporation, Medtronic, Defymed, dexcom, Insulet, medtech, Tandem Diabetes Care, TypeZero Technologies, and others.
Global Artificial Pancreas Market Segmental Analysis
The market is segmented on the basis of type, treatment type, end users, and region.
the artificial pancreas market Based on type segmented as threshold suspend device system, non-threshold suspends device system, control-to-target (CTT) system, and control-to-range (CTR) system.
the artificial pancreas market Based on the treatment type segmented as insulin only, bi-hormonal, and hybrid.
the global artificial pancreas market Based on end users is segmented as hospitals and clinics, research, and others.
the global artificial pancreas market Based on the region segmented into North America and South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with estimated future growth forecast for the next six years about various segments and sub-segments of the global Artificial Pancreas market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global Artificial Pancreas market based on various factors – Price Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, Porters Five Force analysis etc.
- To provide past and estimated future revenue of the market’s segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries – the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific along with Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future growth prospects.
- To provide country level analysis of the market which includes segmentation by type, treatment type and end users.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape of the market.
- To track and analyze developments which are competitive in nature such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments along with research and developments that are currently taking place in the global artificial pancreas markets.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
- GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL PANCREAS MARKET, BY CONTROL TYPE
5.1 THRESHOLD SUSPEND DEVICE SYSTEM
5.2 NON-THRESHOLD SUSPEND DEVICE SYSTEM
5.3 CONTROL-TO-RANGE (CTR) SYSTEM
5.4 CONTROL-TO-TARGET (CTT) SYSTEM
- GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL PANCREAS MARKET, BY TREATMENT TYPE
6.1 INSULIN ONLY
- GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL PANCREAS MARKET, BY END USERS
7.1 HOSPITALS AND CLINICS
- GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL PANCREAS MARKET, BY REGION
8.1 NORTH AMERICA
8.4 MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9.1 MAJOR STRATEGIES ADOPTED BY MARKET PLAYERS
9.1.1 STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
9.1.2 MERGER & ACQUISITION
- COMPANY PROFILE
10.1.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.1.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
10.2 JOHNSON & JOHNSON
10.2.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
Ask for an Amazing [email protected] https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/3854
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]